|One of the most important people in my life. My adorable Goddaughter!|
StandardsTo all those young adults/older adults/or even elderly adults who are feeling pressured by those around you to find someone to be romantically connected with: It’s. Okay. To. Be. Single.Standards by Twilightlover2007
I’m going to expand on this a little bit. For some of us, we’re not ‘with’ someone because we haven’t found the right person. For others, they may just not be ready to be with someone yet(Could be they still need to find themselves stable emotionally or physically). And that’s ok. Society makes us think that if we’re not with someone…that there’s something wrong with US. That we’re, too picky or we’re not pretty enough or anything else society may find at fault with us. The truth is, we’re allowed to have standards and rules that we want a potential mate to fall into before we even attempt a relationship.
I’ll speak for myself as an example. For me, whomever I end up being with has to be of the same faith as me. For me,
Question about...the afterlife.I want this to be a respectful discussion.Question about...the afterlife. by Twilightlover2007
For me, I’ve lived a life with, and without God. I wouldn’t ever go back to a life without God now that I have him. That’s not to say that “I don’t have fun.” I just threw a party for my cousin using mostly donated items, and had the time of my life. There’s no way to put into words how much fun I had putting everything together and seeing the reaction she had when she saw everything come together for her. You can’t tell me that what I did for her is meaningless. I know God saw what I did for her-and I didn’t do it for me to get recognition, I did it because I honestly wished that I had someone do that for me before I entered high school to help me stand strong in my faith. I did it because I love my cousin and I wanted her to know that there are people who support and care about her very deeply and want only the very best for her. High school is hard-everyone who’s gone through it kn
Hello everyone! My name is Tasha, I've been drawing off and on for a few years. My inspiration mostly comes from God and from nature. I'm a college graduate and am working on finding work as a pre-school assistant and work my way up to a teacher. I'm a huge anime fan, as well as a Crime show addict and my current obsessions have jumped around from one thing to the next. I'm also firmly planted in my faith.[No I'm not "religious". Anyone can be religious about anything. I am strong in my faith and my relationship with God.] My church has been an amazing part of my life, they are what's kept me going through some of the hardest times of my life. This past year God helped me get over a major fear of mine as I flew cross country to go to a friend's wedding and see my Goddaughter for the first time. I wouldn't have been able to do it without God on my side. I'm a very open person and very friendly, I will respect you even if you don't respect me(That's how Jesus was). But don't think I'll let you walk all over me. I will defend myself and my faith should the occasion arise.
-----------Post this on your
█████ if you're
---██--- not embarrassed
---██--- to tell
---██--- others that
---██--- you're a Christian
I am in search of a few roleplay partners. As of late most of them have become quiet and hardly reply once a week-which really irritates me- or have just disappeared on me. If you are not able to reply at least once a day(or at the VERY latest once every 2 days), then don’t bother messaging me(it is different if you’re on vacation or something like that). I’m sorry if that sounds rude but I’ve had people start a roleplay with me, then just disappear without telling me what’s going on. If you no longer wish to roleplay: JUST TELL ME! I worry over my roleplay partners and it makes me very sad and hurt when they just disappear.
I will include a list of what I’m looking for the most below as well as include my emails you can contact me at. I prefer gmail because it shows almost instantly when a message shows up while yahoo doesn’t. Anyways, I WILL NOT roleplay on quizilla. I will also include some rules that I expect people to follow(They’re not all that hard people.). If you have any questions, please feel free to message me and ask. As of this moment I have no life while I wait for paperwork for my new job to go through(no telling how long that could be).
<3 <3 <3 or more--> Really want!
<3 <3---> Ask, maybe 50/50 shot
<3--> unless you have a really good idea(and I mean REALLY GOOD) probably not.
~Twilight <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Crushes: Edward, Jacob, Emmett, (Maybe Aro depending on my mood)
~Being Human(UK) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Crushes: Hal, Mitchell, George
~Criminal Minds <3 <3 <3
~Bleach <3 <3
Crushes: Ichigo, Shunsui, Kisuke, Ukitake
~Reign <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
~Yu Yu Hakusho <3 <3 <3
Crushes: Kurama, Youko, Jin
Ok so here are a few rules, I’m pretty nice about them so just don’t push it too much and you’ll be fine.
1) Absolutely NO TEXT TALK(This includes chat speak: g8, u, r, sxy, lol rlly. Crap like that) I can not stand when people do this kind of typing when it comes to roleplaying. Unless the characters are talking via text messages(even then I’m not to keen on it. I’d rather not spend my time trying to read what you’ve written) do not type like this.
2) Replies MUST be in paragraph form. I used to get “He smiles.” As a post and that gives me NOTHING to respond to! All I ask is at least 2-4 good paragraphs per side. It’s not all that hard if you include detail. NO SCRIPT. If you want to type more than 2-4 paragraphs be my guest(though I have to warn you I’m not up to the Novel writing, that’s just…to me too much). I will do my best to match your length.
3) You play your character and my crush, I play your crush and my character. We share the other characters in the setting.
4) Limits: Please no gore, vore, major violence, rape(I won’t play it out) or having lemons be the whole roleplay(It gets boring). No m/m, f/f please. I just don’t feel comfortable playing it out. No one under the age of 16(I prefer 18 but I’ll go as low as 16) please. You’re too young to be doing some of these roleplays that I want to do. No bestiality, pedophilia, necrophilia stuff like that is just disgusting.
5) Don’t expect me to come up with ALL the ideas. Come up with some yourself. I’ll help but I won’t do it all for you.
6) Communicate with me! I enjoy having my roleplay partners as friends, roleplaying without chatting about stuff is just…weird. Please feel free to talk to me. I may seem strict with my rules and such but it’s just because I’ve been doing this for many years(near 12-13 years to be exact[I’m 25]) and I’ve grown over the years and experienced much in my roleplaying.
If you still feel up to roleplaying with me after reading all of this, please feel free to message me at one of my emails and let me know what you’d like, and I will let you know if I’m interested.
I do hope to hear from some of you soon! WHEN MESSAGING ME LET ME KNOW YOU’RE FROM QUIZILLA!